Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, March 09, 2003
 
I actually did go to the knit-together yeaterday and I'm glad. The weather was beautiful and it was good to get out of the house and talk to other knitters. Heather brought lots of goodies that she bought at Stitches West--my favorite was the yarn made from bamboo!! And it was really soft--it felt sort of like silk. I definitely see some in my future (here's the website for the company that sells it).

My knitting: at the knit-together I worked on my Regia sock and I'm to the gusset decreases. I am continuing on my braids cardigan and I am really loving it. It starts from the bottom up and it's in 3 separate pieces right now because it has 5 inch side slits. I'm not sure how much knitting time I will get in today since I have a bunch of cross stitch that needs to get done (not to mention cooking and cleaning)!


Comments: Post a Comment