Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, March 26, 2003
 
I have to get back to blogging daily--I've just been feeling a bit out of sorts lately. Maybe it's all this travelling and excitement LOL. I am trying to finish up the Opal socks that I worked on during my trip so I can send them to my sister. It will be a nice suprise for her since she saw me knitting them and really liked them but thought they were for me. I have cast on a few times for my sister's other socks (using the dark purple Heirloom Easy Care 8 that she picked out), but nothing seems right and I must admit that I am not particularly fond of this yarn. I think it will just have to be a pair of plain old ribbed socks. I am dying to start a new lace project, but I haven't gotten up the courage. I've pretty much decided I want to use the pale yellow Zephyr I bought in Seattle to make the Peace shawl. No time like the present for that pattern, eh?


Comments: Post a Comment