Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, March 19, 2003
 
I was up at 4am this morning cuz I couldn't sleep--oh well, at least I got a few rows done on my Opal sock! Busy day today--meeting Karen for lunch (yay!!), then meetings all afternoon. I have an acupuncture appointment at 5 and then tonight I have to pack. Tomorrow morning I fly to Seattle to visit my sister who lives in Bellingham. It should be great fun to have a mini-vacation and hang out with her. Naturally, I am thinking about what knitting to bring and whether I want to try to knit on the plane. I'll probably just bring my Opal socks and one extra ball of sock yarn *just in case*. My sister even asked around and found a yarn store in the area that she can take me to. Yay! I might not blog again until 3/24, just so ya know.


Comments: Post a Comment