Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, March 05, 2003
 
New project! Yesterday I was reading some knit blogs and noticing that people are cranking out awesome sweaters left and right! It seems like I haven't finished anything in a million years other than dishcloths. Luckily, my elann order came last night containing 2 big cones of Naturelle 8/8 (recycled cotton). One in bark (dk brown) and one in a denim blue. I've been dying to do the braids cardigan from cabin fever (a knit-a-long on the ample knitters list), so I swatched and cast on using the brown. So far I am really loving it. And the great thing about this sweater is that it's done all in one piece with no sewing! I think I need to pick up a 40" needle, though, cuz I don't think my 29" is going to cut it.


Comments: Post a Comment