Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, March 01, 2003
 
Not a lot of exciting knitting going on here. During the week I work on my cotton knitting bag on my lunch hours. I am also continuing on my second regia cotton plus sock (mindless knitting). I can't decide if I want to start something else. I'm thinking about the peace shawl or a cotton top. I also have some cross stitch to do for exchanges and some sewing I would like to do. I got some great organic cotton flannel from eBay and I want to make a pair of pants. Oh, and I have a vegan chocolate cake in the oven and frosting chilling in the fridge. I'm planning to go to an EarthSave potluck tonight. Have a good weekend!


Comments: Post a Comment