Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, March 06, 2003
 
Warning: the following rant in not knitting-related. Ever have one of those days where everything goes wrong? First, I overslept so I didn't have time for breakfast or even coffee. Then I was piling all my crap into my car to go to work and my lunch (in a gladware container) opened and part of it spilled on the floor of my nice clean car (DH spent all of last Saturday cleaning it). Then I get to work and try to clean up the mess in the car. While getting out of the car, the damn lunch container falls on the ground and more of it is lost on the pavement. Then I get in to work to find out that a compound that I made (2 months behind schedule) and sent to another company is apparently crap. Mind you, the first batch I sent them was crap as well. My boss will not be happy, and of course this comes right while he is in the middle of doing annual reviews. Then, I'm in the lab, and my coworker has a little "accident" and splashes some chemicals on me (I was halfway across the room). And it's not even lunchtime yet! I really want to go home and crawl back into bed. Oh, and to top it all off, we just had a company meeting and found out that we aren't getting raises this year--just 2% cost of living increases. grrrrrrrrrr


Comments: Post a Comment