Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, March 11, 2003
 
Well, I had to take a personal day yesterday to babysit DH (who was drugged up and could hardly move because of his back). I didn't get much knitting done--just a few rows on a garter stitch dishcloth (I was trying to practice knitting without looking, but this particular cotton is quite splitty). I'm not sure what I did all day but I know it included cross stitch and napping. Oooh, I did get a cone of fine Euroflax linen from Darilyn--I've been wanting to try it out.

This weekend is the big TKGA convention in Burbank. I am excited although I'm a bit anxious about driving up there myself (me driving + L.A. = trouble, usually).


Comments: Post a Comment