Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, March 29, 2003
 
YAY, I started the Peace Shawl this morning. Finally! I know I'm really strange, but I like following the written instructions rather than the charted ones. Well, maybe that will change as the shawl gets larger and larger.

Yesterday I had a crummy day at work so I left early and made a stop at the LYS. I needed some more stitch markers and a new size 4 circ for the shawl. I also picked up some stitch markers for my sister and 2 balls of Sockotta and more dpns for me. I haven't tried to Sockotta yet and I'm interested to see if I like it as much at the Regia cotton blend.

I'm off to make a sugar-free cheesecake and work on my shawl. If the cheesecake turns out, I will post the recipe.


Comments: Post a Comment