Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, June 23, 2003
 
I don't have much to talk about today so I figured I would post a pic of some of the jewelry I made the other day. The necklace on the left is freshwater pearls and amethyst beads and is a Christmas gift for my MIL. She loves amethyst because it's her birthstone. The earrings on the bottom are made from my favorite vintage beads that I bought when I went to the bead store in Palo Alto with Karen.

I pulled out my sewing machine today and started on some pants that I cut out several months ago. They are just basic pull-on pants made from some organic cotton flannel. I think I really should clean and oil my machine, though. I will have to dig out my manual and go to JoAnns for some oil.


Comments: Post a Comment