Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, June 26, 2003
 
Pic day! Here is the after pic of my felted tote. I forgot to take a before pic, but believe me--it was huge. It's still drying so I haven't started on handles or anything. Here are my non-matching fixation socks (I'm such a rebel). Here are my washcloths. The orange one is crystal palace cotton chenille and it is so soft. Notice I am covering up the other one where I made a mistake. LOL. Here is my valentine sock-in-progress, although you can't really see the lace pattern very well.

Sewing. I spent most of yesterday sewing this purse for my mom. Isn't it the cutest?? The adorable golf print was a remnant I got at Walmart or something for a dollar or two. Yes, my mom is an avid golfer and I think she will love it. It's lined and everything; I just have to put the snap on.


Comments: Post a Comment