Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, June 03, 2003
 
Whew, I'm back. I had a great time at Karen's. The knit-together was lots of fun and I got quite a bit of knitting done as well. I finished the Regia stretch sock I started ages ago and started on the second one. I also made a fair amount of progress on the back of the crazy cotton sweater. Oh yeah, and Karen gave me 3 skeins of free yellow yarn. wheeee!!!!

Yesterday Karen took me to the Braid Box (the LYS where she works) and I bought lots of Dale Baby wool to make a super-cute romper in the newest book. It's the one with hearts all over it (I tried to find a pic of it on the web but was unsucessful). I picked totally different colors than what they used, so we'll see how it all comes together (7 different colors)!

Today I had jury duty. I actually wanted to get on a trial cuz work sucks right now, but no such luck. I did work on that Regia stretch sock while waiting, though. I am doing the decreases on the gusset.


Comments: Post a Comment