Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, June 19, 2003
 
Yesterday I had fun working on the lace shrug. I finished the ribbing for the wrist and now I am working on the 22 increase rows. It's fun!! I also did a few rows on the braids cardigan last night and this morning I cast on a new cotton washcloth. Who said any housework would get done with all this free time that I have? LOL

OT--Last night we went to a Hawaiian restaurant for DH's birthday. It's one of his favorites. He was really looking forward to having a big piece of their guava creme cake, but they were all out! How disappointing. So we went out for gelato, which he also loves, and I stuck a candle in his mocha rum crunch/espresso gelato. :D


Comments: Post a Comment