Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, June 27, 2003
 
Yesterday I put the snap on my mom's purse and made myself a pair of shorts (since I don't have any that fit). They are very basic with an elastic waist and I used some really cute cotton fabric that I got a JoAnns. It's sort of a floral patchwork pattern in white, yellow, and orange.

I also got some fun things in the mail: my favorite UK cross stitch magazine, some pale yellow pearls I bought off eBay, and the yarn to make DH's sweater (I love it). And the coolest of all?? Karen sent me the pattern and yarn to make a knitted hedgehog!!! So cool. I have so many great things to work on, I don't even know what to do next. Who needs a job?


Comments: Post a Comment