Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, July 04, 2003
 
I have lots of fun things planned for this long holiday weekend. DH is looking forward to some well-deserved R&R and I look forward to keeping him company and knitting at the same time. Here's one thing I will be doing:

Kool-Aid dyeing! I bought some Paton's classic wool and I want to see how it turns out. I also started designing my own sock pattern last night with some Patons Kroy. Hopefully I will finish the regia cotton socks and maybe even the Novita Maxi top.


I do have some sewing projects I would like to work on, though, so we'll see. It's supposed to be pretty warm today so maybe we will end up by the pool. Tonight we're going to the Padres game and I think I will just bring along a SIP. Oh, and here are my sister's finished birthday socks.



Comments: Post a Comment