Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, July 06, 2003
 
I'm having fun this weekend, although I certainly don't think I'll finish anything. As usual I have a short attention span and I keep going from one thing to another and even starting new things.

I worked some on the socks I'm designing, the regia cotton socks, and the sleeveless shell. I also started a new pair of socks, navy and orange, for the Padres. I will work on them whenever we watch the games on tv or go to them in person. I wanted to make them for DH, but he insists that he only likes white cotton tube socks. harumph! I asked him if there's anything else I can knit for him and he said a 'floppy hat' in the Padres old colors (brown and yellow). So I bought Bonnie Marie's Bucket-O-Chic pattern and I'll see what I can do. Not sure what yarn I will use.


Comments: Post a Comment