Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, July 17, 2003
 
More sewing. Yesterday I made some really cute capri pants with some Charlie Brown baseball fabric that I got on eBay. They rock. Today I went to JoAnns and got a bit more clearance fabric to make some more shorts. I also bought some Red Heart that was on sale in dark green, burgundy, and off-white. I know--try to keep from gagging. I want to make my mom a 'Christmassy' sweater and there's nothing she would love more than something she can throw in the washer and the dryer. Plus, I'm poor.

LL camisole: I finished cup number 2 and started on the body. While at JoAnn's I also picked up the buttons and elastic and whatnot that I will need when I finish this.


Comments: Post a Comment