Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, July 21, 2003
 
Sewing. I just finished a really cute pair of shorts with cherries on them. I'm also in the middle of making a skirt for my mom (birthday gift). I got some really nice flannel fabric that's dark green and has reindeer & snowflakes on it and it was on clearance at Joann's. I just have to get her waist measurement so I can put in the elastic. I'm toying with the idea of knitting a matching sweater with snowflakes on it (how fun is that)?? My mom's birthday is in November and she always likes to get something new for Christmas.

Knitting. Same old thing--too many wips and I can't decide which one I want to work on, if any.



Comments: Post a Comment