Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, July 22, 2003
 
Sewing. I'm working on a cute summer top. I was so happy with it until I realized that I majorly screwed up the neckline. The directions were terrible and it's something that's hard to rip out and redo. I'm trying to figure out a good way to "improvise". I also cut out the pieces for a cotton nightgown.

Knitting. Yesterday I received Alice Starmore's Fair Isle Knitting book (from a very nice person)! It is sooo stunning and really brilliant. I have to sit down and read it and maybe one day I will tackle a pattern! There are also some nice snowflake motifs for me to use on my mom's sweater. This same person also sent me some really nice brown 100% alpaca yarn. I think I will make a pair of socks for my sister. She's pretty good about handwashing her socks and they will be really warm for snowboarding.

Related to Knitting. I am working on making my own version of "knitter's little helper". It's a hand balm with essential oils in it and it comes in a cute little tin.


Comments: Post a Comment