Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, July 29, 2003
 
Sewing. I started a sundress for me. It's sleeveless and uses 4 different pink floral print cotton fabrics. It should be really cute. It would be nice to finish it in time for a dinner date Wednesday night, but it's not a big deal if I don't.

Knitting. I started 2 new things since my last entry! Karen was kind enough to pick up two more colors of trekking XXL sock yarn for me in the 'summer' and 'fall' colorways (I already did spring..my Easter socks). So naturally I had to start the summer ones right away. Then, I started to panic about Christmas gifts so I decided to cast on for DH's Stornoway. But now I feel like my wip/ufo list is really getting out of control (even for someone who is unemployed) so I have to make some sort of plan.


Comments: Post a Comment