Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, July 03, 2003
 
Well I did post about knitting yesterday afternoon but blogger ate it. Or something.

I pulled out a UFO that I started last summer. It's a simple sleeveless top in dark yellow Novita Maxi, which is a cotton/acrylic blend (and a very splitty one at that). The back is finished--just some ribbing and then stockinette all the way up. I cast on for the front (which I had to make bigger than the back so the sweater will fit, ahem) and decided to put one chunky cable up the front.

I also started sock #2 of the Regia cotton funny steps (blue and white). I made them sort of short for summer, so they are going fast. I am working on the heel right now.

Tomorrow night we are going to a Padres game (mainly for the fireworks show afterward). I am thinking about starting a pair of Padres socks to bring along if I can dig up some navy and orange sock yarn. I'm not even that big of a fan, but hey, it's fun and it's knitting.


Comments: Post a Comment