Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, July 11, 2003
 
Yesterday afternoon I was sewing like crazy. I'm making this really cute summery dress from some yellow embroidered cotton gauze. The great thing about sewing your own clothes is that you can add all the perfect little touches that you like (yellow & white daisy trim and buttons). I think I will wait until it's finished to take a pic.

Last night I went to S&B at Starbucks which was fun. I worked on my Cleo halter, which I would love to finish. But I have so many other things I want/need to do.

I'm off to the Post Office & then Walmart. Then I have to do a little bit of housecleaning before a shower and dinner. Yay, being unemployed rules! LOL


Comments: Post a Comment