Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, August 05, 2003
 
I am so pleased with myself. It's 2:00 and I've already finished a long list of chores/errands. Seriously, this housewife stuff is hard work! ;) Now I plan to spend the rest of the day knitting away and not feeling the least bit guilty. But what to work on?? I'm in 'too many projects overload', as usual. I have 3 or 4 small sewing projects that I'd like to get out of the way so I can put my sewing machine away and reclaim our dining room table. Of course I have my 23 knitting wips/ufos and then yesterday I cast on for my mom's birthday sweater. I actually did some math and a little sketch and off I go. I'm doing it in the round up to the sleeves since I want to do a band of fair isle along the bottom. It's fun, although Red Heart certainly isn't my favorite yarn to knit with.


Comments: Post a Comment