Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, August 27, 2003
 
I'm back from vacation. It was very relaxing and it was great to spend time with my mom. I didn't do much knitting other than a few inches on my chickami. I finished 2 small cross stitch items and did some reading. We did visit the yarn store in Rhinelander, but it wasn't anything too exciting.

I have lots of errands to run today and I should do some cleaning and laundry. I don't know what project to work on next, although I'm thinking about getting Stornoway out. It's still a bit hot for that, though. I also have some new sewing projects in mind and a special cross stitch for DH. So much to do, so little time. I can't possibly get a job! ;)


Comments: Post a Comment