Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, August 11, 2003
 
Sorry I didn't post over the weekend. I have lots of excuses, but mainly it's just been too hot to do much of anything. Saturday we did drive up to San Pedro and DH's aunt gave me a big bag of yarn that she wasn't going to use. Half of it is "vintage" acrylic (from Sears!) and the other half is some oddballs of wool without labels. I started a scarf for his aunt with the acrylic. I'm doing it lengthwise in garter stitch and adding some coordinating oddball yarns from my stash. Then I'm doing the thing where you just leave the ends as fringe. I hope it will make a nice Christmas gift. I haven't decided what to do with the wool. Maybe some Kool Aid dying or socks or both!


Comments: Post a Comment