Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, September 30, 2003
 
I was working on Stornoway this morning and I decided that my life would be much easier if I had a 40" US2 addi turbo (duh). So I ordered one from elann and I will work on other things until it gets here. I was too lazy to go searching at local yarn shops (since it's a somewhat unusual needle) and elann is always fast. In the meantime maybe I can finish up my trekking socks?

I'm still debating as to whether I want to knit my mom or my sister a sweater for Christmas this year. Maybe with chunky yarn? Or maybe I will just concentrate on Stornoway for this Christmas and do a few little things like socks as well. I'm thinking about doing and Alice Starmore aran for my sister for next Christmas.

Definite Christmas presents 2003:
1) Pocketbook slippers for gramma F (done)
2) Stornoway for DH (10%)
3) socks for other gramma (30%)
4) felted tote for sister (done)
Maybe for Christmas 2003:
1) woolease boot socks for dad (50%)
2) socks for sister: red emu (50%), LL mineshaft (40%), alpaca (20%)
3) socks for mom
4) socks for cousinIL
5) something for auntIL
6) leaf cravat for MIL
7) BIL?
8) BIL's gf?


Comments: Post a Comment