Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, September 27, 2003
 
Oooh, it's only Saturday afternoon and I'm already having a great weekend. Last night I made dinner and then we went to the movies. We saw Lost in Translation, which is awesome. DH & I both liked it and that never happens.

This morning I went to an orientation meeting for people who want to volunteer at the San Diego Humane Society. I'm very excited about volunteering there and I knit on my trekking sock for the entire 2 hours.

Then for lunch today we went to a new restaurant in Pacific Beach that I didn't even know existed. I had tofu happiness and DH had vegetarian tamales. It was really good and I loved the ambience.


Comments: Post a Comment