Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, September 12, 2003
 
Still working on the ribbing of Stornoway. 316 stitches, in the round, 2x2 rib, on US 1 needles, 3 inches. Ack! Will I ever get to the good part of the sweater?

Yesterday I did some sewing and made a little baby jacket from some knit fabric I got on clearance at JoAnns. It's funny because you think since it's small and for a baby it will be so easy & fast. Then you realize that you still have to go through all the steps and do all the details, just in a tiny size. It's really cute, though. Last night I hand-sewed on the velcro closures while watching Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.

Stephanie's top 5 favorite tv shows (not counting NFL football, which is a no-brainer)
1. Queer Eye for the Straight guy
2. Iron Chef
3. ER
4. Healthy Home & Body, Mind, and Spirit (Health network)
5. Jerry Springer (I have no shame)


Comments: Post a Comment