Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, September 16, 2003
 
Yay, I finished the bottom ribbing on Stornoway! I did the increase row and now I'm halfway through setting up the first pattern row (and I'm using 8 million markers).

In other news...I thought I had a great job interview in the works, but the company feels that I'm overqualified. Hello, I've been unemployed for 3 months now and I need a job! Two years ago when I moved here, everyone wanted someone with more experience and now I suddenly have too much experience. *sigh* Well, at least it seems like companies are actually starting to hire again. I have another possible job interview this week, but it's for a temporary position.


Comments: Post a Comment