Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, September 03, 2003
 
Yesterday was one of those days where nothing goes right. I got out Stornoway to work on--it's about a million stitches in the round and all I had done was cast on and work one row of ribbing. Sometime yesterday morning I managed to pick up the circ and start knitting back in the wrong direction. sigh. So I frogged it and put it away for the day. Then I decided to sew myself a pair of simple shorts. Well, the fabric was a really stretchy knit and my sewing machine was just not liking it at all. I changed out the needle and things got a little better, but I really don't think the resulting shorts will be wearable except for around the house. After that I had a headache and really didn't do anything for the rest of the day. Let's hope today will be better! I think I will go take Jackson for a walk right now and then I will decide what to work on.


Comments: Post a Comment