Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, October 23, 2003
 
Here is the finished old shale washcloth



and this will be the soap sack once I sew it together



Another Christmas gift out of the way! I just have to make the homemade soap to go with it and this will go to Anthony's aunt.

Oh, I finished yet another Christmas present last night. The wool/alpaca seed stitch scarf for my sister. It turned out cute and it will be really warm. It's blocking right now so I will take a picture of it after it dries.

Today I'm going to start a new project for me. My mom actually bought me the yarn and the pattern for Christmas last year. It's a Seaman's scarf using yellow cashmere/silk blend from K1C2. yum!


Comments: Post a Comment