Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, October 17, 2003
 
I am knitting sporadically, but I'm mostly consumed with worrying about this job possibility. The good news is that they called and they want me back for a second interview. The bad news is I have to be interviewed by 4 or 5 more PhD chemists. And I have to give a short seminar on my past research. Ugh, am I back in graduate school? This is very irritating because 1) this is usually only necessary when applying for a PhD-level job (I have a masters degree) and 2) this isn't even a permanent full-time position!!! So I will be working on this seminar for the next few days and knitting socks in between to try and keep me calm.


Comments: Post a Comment