Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, October 03, 2003
 
I love handknit socks!

Now, I certainly can't complain about the weather here in San Diego. It's gorgeous. But, I'm a Wisconsin girl and I must admit that I prefer my jeans, hand-knit socks, and a comfy cardigan to flip flops and board shorts. I'm so glad it has finally cooled off a little bit so I can start wearing my handknit socks again. Yesterday I wore my orange halloween t-shirt and my new orange and yellow koolaid socks. Today I'm wearing my Regia cotton plus fair isles (ok, with sandals--Birks). Makes me want to start another pair for myself right now. But ummm....I have lots of Christmas knitting to do. Off to watch Jerry Springer and work on Stornoway!



Comments: Post a Comment