Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, October 13, 2003
 
My sister is knitting again. I think the cold, damp Washington weather has her pretty motivated. She just recently finished her second hat (for her boyfriend) and he loves the fact that it was custom made and it fits perfectly. :) She said she bought some green wool to make scarves as Christmas gifts for 2 of her friends. Now, I know how much she loves her hand knit socks so I think I will uh, introduce her to that (insert evil grin here). I'm sending her the learn to knit socks booklet that I started with and some Superwash Emu dk (from elann) in a colorway that she won't be able to resist.

I finished my lacy koigu scarf and started a pair of Packer socks. The scarf is blocking right now and I will post some pictures soon. The Packer socks are made with some Dale Falk in green and gold that I purchased at Velona last year (and don't ask me about the Packer game--it's too traumatic).


Comments: Post a Comment