Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, October 04, 2003
 
Ouch. This morning I woke up with my left hand stiff and sore. That means I did a lot of knitting yesterday! I took a photo of Stornoway. The pattern shows up much better in person, but you get the idea. You also get the idea that I really need to get cracking if I want to finish this by Christmas!

I was working on the Feb socks, but didn't like what I did so there was frogging. Then I put them away and took out the Lorna's Laces ww cabled socks that I started for my sister. They are going fast so I expect I will have them finished this weekend.

Last night we went to the mall. Look at the incredibly cute new tshirt I got!


Comments: Post a Comment