Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, October 24, 2003
 
Ta da!



I am quite pleased with this set and I think it will make a nice gift. Inside the soap sack is some 'relaxing lavender' soap that I made.

Yesterday I started 2 new projects (for me) so I frogged 2 old projects. I started my yellow lace scarf and a hoodie using Lion Brand Homespun. I had 3 skeins of bright pink and 3 skeins of bright turquiose Homespun that I got out of a clearance bin like 5 years ago. I decided I wanted a cozy hoodie that I could throw on all the time and not have to worry about it being to heavy or not washable, etc. I'm following a pattern in the first issue of Knit-It magazine. It will certainly be bright, but it should be cute.


Comments: Post a Comment