Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, October 25, 2003
 
This morning I completed the ADA 5 mile walk for diabetes. It was fun. When I woke up early this morning I wasn't really looking forward to it as it was dark and foggy and I was going alone. But of course once I got there I was glad that I went. Lots of friendly people there all walking for a cause and of course the sun came out and it was a beautiful day. Thanks to everyone who sponsored me--I raised $365. If you would still like to donate to diabetes research, you can click on the link to the left and I can turn in donations thru Oct. 31st. Also, you can get a jump on your holiday shopping and help fund diabetes research by checking out the ADA gift of hope catalog.

I think I might spend the rest of the day knitting. I think I deserve it.


Comments: Post a Comment