Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, October 02, 2003
 
Yesterday I frogged 2 ufos and started a new project. Um, I guess that's progress? I frogged my sister's brown alpaca socks and the fisherman's sweater I started. Now they are becoming a very warm scarf for my sister. I am using 2 strands of Lion Brand fisherman's wool and two strands of the brown alpaca. I'm using size 17 needles and doing simple seed stitch until I decide it's long enough.

Last night I went to a "women in bioscience" meeting, which is basically a networking event with free food and drinks. The problem is, there were lots of people like me who are unemployed but hardly anyone who is actually hiring. Sigh. The strawberry margarita was good.

You have to check out this blog.....it's hilarious!


Comments: Post a Comment