Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, November 16, 2003
 
Hey, who stole my weekend? I didn't really do anything exciting. Did some sewing, some knitting, some cross stitching. Went to Goodwill and found a few nice wool sweaters. The Hello Kitty pjs are done and I really like them:




I started a new sewing project. I had some leopard print stretch velour that I bought a few years ago and the idea was to make a jogging suit (or whatever you want to call it--basically a jacket and pants). I didn't quite have enough fabric so I decided on a jacket and knee-length skirt instead. The skirt is done. The jacket is cut out, but is on hold because I need to pick up a 20" separating zipper.

On the knitting front, I'm working on Fortissima Colori sock #2. I'm on the heel right now so I'll be happy when these are done and I can mark another Christmas gift off my list.


Comments: Post a Comment