Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, November 21, 2003
 
Meh. Still tired. And I only knit for about 20 minutes yesterday on a break at work. Today I'm off, though, so I'm hoping to work a little on Stornoway. I also need to finish up the sewing project I'm working on (velour leopard print jacket) because I need to clean off the dining room table so we can actually eat from it.

This morning I went to the acupuncturist and she loves my hand-knit socks. I was wearing a pair of Opal Mexikos and she just raved about them. I would consider knitting her a pair for Christmas, but I don't really know her shoe size and don't want to ask! Maybe a little sock Christmas ornament then. The receptionist had a hand-knit bright pink wool scarf and she said a good friend made it for her. She was totally amazed by it and it was just a long strip of garter stitch.


Comments: Post a Comment