Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, November 12, 2003
 
Well, I had a pretty darn good birthday yesterday. I only had to work from 9 until 1 and DH took me to a sandwich shop by the ocean for lunch. Then I headed directly to JoAnn's to spend some birthday money on fabric. There were some good sales going on so I got some nice stuff. Corduroy, felt, velour. Then I came home for a long bubble bath and then dinner with DH. Oh, and DH got me a yarn store gift certificate and I am still thinking about what I want to spend it on.

I have a boring 4-hour safety meeting at work this afternoon. I'm thinking I should bring a sock to work on or else I will never survive. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Comments: Post a Comment