Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, November 04, 2003
 
Well, I made it through day 2 of the new job. I was there for a whopping 2 hours today. I saw the plan for my next 2 weeks and um, it looks like they want a ton of stuff done in only 15-20 hours a week. We'll see.

I'm continuing the sewing on the jumper and I think it's going to be really cute. Of course since it has snowflakes on it I should probably wait until after Thanksgiving to wear it.....Oh, and I finished the flower washcloth. It's cute, but I don't know if I will be making another one. Knitting those 5 little petals is kind of irritating.



There is apple pie in the oven and I am trying to decide what to make for dinner. I love fall!


Comments: Post a Comment