Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, November 18, 2003
 
Yarn Diet.
As you can see from the new button over to the left, I have joined other bloggers in a yarn diet. This should be no big suprise considering the fact that I'm only working part-time and not making any money, but I feel the need to make it official. Gifts, of course, don't count. And when my mom comes here for Christmas and wants to take me shopping for my gift we will go directly to the LYS. I also just spent my bday yarn gift certificate from DH on some Peruvian collection Sierra from elann. I bought enough eggplant to make a sweater for me.

I don't have to go in to work until this afternoon so I think I will go put some vegetarian chili in the crock pot and then knit on Stornoway. Have a good Tuesday!


Comments: Post a Comment