Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, November 03, 2003
 
YAY PACKERS....WOOOOOO!!!!!

My first day at work was just fine. I was only there for 3 hours and I was just filling out paperwork, getting my lab coat, rearranging stuff in the lab, etc. I go back tomorrow afternoon to start my first experiment--they aren't going to waste any time!

Last night I did a bit more sewing. I making a jumper/dress from some dark blue/grey flannel. I cut out the pieces a long time ago and *ahem* the size would now be too small for me so I'm having to do some adjustments. I'm putting a panel of snowflake print fabric down the sides and I think it will be really cute.

My new coworker is having a baby in January (she is who I will be replacing) so now I have an excuse to knit a baby sweater. Her & her husband are from Italy so I am going to make a little pullover with an Italian flag on the front. I think it will be really cute. I just went to Michaels and bought some Woolease in red, white, and green. I tried to go to Knitting In La Jolla today after work but found out that they are closed on Mondays! pout.


Comments: Post a Comment