Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, December 31, 2003
 
Argh. My stupid image hosting site is doing file maintenance. Hence the lack of photos. Anyhoo...I started some Opal lollipop socks for me. The self-patterning yarns still manage to mesmerize me and keep me from getting bored. Well, on the first sock anyway. heh. I haven't really worked on anything else and I think I will probably do some cross stitch and some sewing this weekend. I have a long overdue cross stitch round robin to get in the mail and I'm planning to sew a top for my work holiday party. I bought some pretty burgundy-ish satin, which will probably be a real pain to sew with, but should make a cute dressy top.


Comments: Post a Comment