Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, December 10, 2003
 
Crabby. The felted bucket-o-chic will have to wait--until after the holidays probably. I tried starting it last night but decided that it's a bit too fiddly and I just don't have the patience for it right now. Then I went back to the mindless stockinette of my Sierra sweater, but had to stop because my right elbow is bothering me again. argh.

I want to stay home and knit all day, but I have to go to work. I probably couldn't knit anyway because of my elbow. I have tons of cleaning to do and we are having plumbing problems for the eight millionth time. It's not anything we're doing--it's the ancient pipes in this apartment building.

I think I need coffee this morning.


Comments: Post a Comment