Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, December 08, 2003
 
I am freaking out because my mom and sister are arriving in only 10 days!!! Not because I don't like them, but because I have so much to do before then. Mainly--cleaning! Our apartment is so tiny that we just have stuff everywhere. And um, apparently I have a lot of yarn and fabric (who knew)? We did rent a small storage space and we hauled a bunch of stuff over there so that helps. There's still a lot more to do, though. I also ordered a feather bed to put over the futon. My sister will have to sleep on it and the matress is pretty lumpy and uncomfortable. This should help. So far we have the following things planned: Sea World, Del Mar fairgrounds holiday of lights, Sunday brunch harbor cruise. Then of course there will be lots of shopping and eating and drinking. Yay!

Yesterday I continued working on my Sierra sweater. It's boring, but I am enjoying it. Relaxing, I suppose.


Comments: Post a Comment