Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, December 15, 2003
 
If you want to get some cute knitting/holiday stuff from cafepress, you can still do so in time for Christmas! Today is the last day for standard shipping so hop to it!

Me, I'm busy working and thinking about my mom and sister's visit. I'm working some extra hours this week so I won't have to work much (next week) while they are here. The problem is, that makes for less time to clean, go to the grocery store, and plan menus. It will be interesting to decide what to eat since we all have different dietary requirements. In a nutshell: no sugar, no white flour, no meat, no dairy (except cheese), no mushrooms, no beans. I think that about covers it. Oh, and nothing terribly spicy. If you have some great recipes that fit this criteria, please email me (see left). heh.


Comments: Post a Comment