Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, December 06, 2003
 
Oh my God. Look at what I got in the mail today. It was knit by the lovely and talented Karen, and she decided that she didn't like it. So she let me have it!! Is that great or what? I don't think I've had something that someone else knit since my Grandma made me legwarmers in the 3rd grade.

Last night we watched a great movie called The Whaleriders and I worked on the Lamb's Pride Bulky slippers that I started for my mom a while ago. I hope to finish this weekend and then I will decide if I want to just send them to her or wait and give them to her for Christmas. Might as well wait, no? The more presents, the better! (and she has wool socks to keep her tootsies warm until then)


Comments: Post a Comment