Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, December 05, 2003
 
Pic day!
Here are the finished fortissima socks for DcousinIL. This is the first time I actually tried to match the patterning.



Here are the 2 bulky hats I knit for the hat-a-thon. The one on the left is 2 strands of acrylic held together using BonneMarie's pattern. The one on the right I made last night and it's Lion Brand Thick N Quick and I made up the pattern.



Finally, I decorated our little artificial tree yesterday



I have the day off today. Of course I should clean and go grocery shopping, but I think I will knit (suprise)! Well, I have the excuse that I need to finish Christmas gifts. Really just the aran pillow. I'm still working on Stornoway--I guess just to see how far I can get by Christmas. I am 11 1/2" into the body.

Oh, and here's an article about my boss (Dr. Pellecchia) that was in yesterday's paper.


Comments: Post a Comment