Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, December 18, 2003
 
Whew. It's only Thursday morning and it's been a long week. I've been working full days and then coming home and cleaning (yes, our place was a real mess to start with). The good news is that today is my last day of work for a while and my mom and sister arrive tonight!

Not much knitting news. I found out that our work Christmas party is "black tie optional" and realized that I have nothing to wear. I looked through my old magazines yesterday and thought about maybe knitting a dressy tank sweater or something (I have until Jan 11). But, maybe I will just sew something instead or wear something I already have and lots of fake diamond jewelry. I just realized that I didn't knit a single stitch yesterday. Poo!


Comments: Post a Comment